Saturday, September 15, 2012

Nostalgia

Nostalgia: A bittersweet longing for things, persons, or situations of the past.

Damien was the only dog I ever had. My sisters have had other dogs before, but Damien, oh Damien. He was a mischievous, disobedient and playful dalmatian. Such a handsome dog, but he died a month after we moved to Melbourne.

Being 7 years old. Or frankly, just being a kid. Being a teenager is so overrated. 
 My friends in KL. My summers spent in Malaysia have been unforgettable because of them. They never fail to make me smile, and are seriously hilarious!

I have fond memories of my old house in Malaysia. I'd play around the garden, talk to neighbours from the house behind, swing on our old, rusty swing set. My family would host pot lucks where I'd play hide and seek with kids my age.
And of course I had to post a picture of food! But I do miss cupcakes. I only make them on special occasions because otherwise, no one will eat them (unless if I bring to school for my friends, but that's a hassle). I like the colours on these. It was my first time baking rainbow cupcakes. I baked these with my best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it!